The fatty acid in Shea Butter is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitam
100% Natural Shea Butter made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. Shea Butter contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. The fatty acid in Shea Butter is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins necessary to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and healthier. It's therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
All natural uses include:
1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Helps relieve diaper rash.
7. Fights wrinkles, stretch marks, and wrinkles naturally.